Friday, January 13, 2006

Posted by Picasa


















Free Money at FusionCash!




To give you a flavor of what is to come, I am posting a recent poem involving my wife and our current marital tragedy.




This section was dedicated to my wife and the desperation I felt to have her back in my life. I realize now that this is not to be, and I am refocussing my efforts on how to deal with the end of a ten year marriage. All my friends and family tell me how better my life is without her. She has blead me financially for everything along with her kids. She is in denial about this, stating I did all of my financial woes to myself. I am trying now to look ahead to a life without my wife and a bright new future.
My life now is about a rebirth and trying to learn how to walk alone on my own two feet. There is now question, that when one is married to someone for this long, you get somewhat dependant on that person. My efforts will have to focus on being happy with myself and not give in to the love I still have left in my heart for my soon to be ex-wife.
There isn't much more I can say at this point, but I will continue to log in as to my progress of refocus on a future without my wife. Please be patient, as there may be set backs during the journey down this road.
I find that spending time with other women and more time without communication with my wife has helped me overcome a serious heartache. I realize now how dependant I was on her love and I have always looked for her approval on my life activities. Now it is time to reassure myself that I am the one who has control of my life and I am the only one that can approve or disapprove of my actions. This is obviously the only way to defeat heartache and sorrow from losing a person you so desperately yearned for their love, nurturing and support. I will continue the course of action that is supporting my future outlook and in hopes of some day being OK with myself so I can give back to someone the love and support they desire as I do as well.
Peace,
David
















No comments: